30-Day Return Policy
If, for any reason, you happen to be dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us subject to the following terms:
- The item is in its original pristine condition. Items showing wear and tear, resizing or alterations performed by external parties other than Diamond Exchange, or any other form of self-induced damage will not qualify for this offer.
- Rings that have been engraved on will not be accepted.
- To be eligible for this offer, you must include all accompanying certification and guarantees when you return the item.
- Items damaged in transit while being returned to Diamond Exchange will not be entitled for this offer.
- This policy does not apply to custom made rings.
If you would like to return your purchase, simply ensure that you have your purchase order number ready before contacting us. When returning your purchase, please send the item in its original packaging, along with its accompanying documentation, to the following address:
GPO Box 830
We highly recommend that you insure the item as well, as you are responsible for the package until it is delivered to Diamond Exchange.
Once we have received your item, our Quality Assurance Department will closely examine the piece to check if it meets the requirements for this offer. If so, your refund will be processed within 3 – 5 business days, in the same way your payment was made.
Should you have any further questions, simply fill in our contact form and a highly trained Diamond Exchange consultant will be in touch with you within three business days. For more urgent requests, please call 1300 929 888 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.