Upgrade Your Diamond
- Upgrade Your Diamond
UPGRADE YOUR DIAMOND RING
Should you ever wish to upgrade any diamond purchased from Diamond Exchange, we will put 75% of the purchase price of your previous diamond towards the purchase of any Diamond Exchange diamond of at least 50% greater value.Upgrade Policy Terms:
Please note this offer only applies to diamonds purchased from International Diamond Company (trading as Diamond Exchange). ABN 7494 766 4598. It is subject to the following:
- The trade-in amount will be based on 75% of the purchase price of the diamond only, excluding GST. It will not include the purchase price of the engagement ring from which the diamond will be removed.
- The price of your new diamond must be at least 50% greater than the price of your original diamond.
- The trade-in diamond must not be damaged or altered in any way since your original purchase.
- The trade-in diamond must be accompanied by all original certificates and documentation issued with the diamond at the time of your purchase.
- You must provide a copy of your original receipt to be eligible for this offer.
- The trade-in amount will be adjusted to take into account any variations in the exchange rate from the time of the initial purchase to the time of the trade-in.
- The trade-in diamond must conform to the quality range recommended by Diamond Exchange - Colour: D-G, Clarity: VS2-SI1, Cut: Ideal to Excellent, Polish: Excellent (or VG for non-round diamonds), Symmetry: Excellent (or VG for non-round diamonds), Fluorescence: Nil.